The Operations Concierge is an individual who is willing and able to earn the right to be part of The Weinberg Choi Residential team. This person has a “take charge” mindset, is able to solve problems independently, and have a natural tendency to think in advance so that the team is well informed for future initiatives. This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. The Operations Concierge is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, integrity, and consistent communication. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted; they are able to move quickly from one objective to the next. This individual has a “head down and get it done” mentality.
The Operation Concierge is deeply committed to supporting the organization in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing their own skills. This person will be an accountability partner for the admin team. As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for training additional team members to ensure all administrative tasks are completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- System development, implementation, and management
- Information management and meticulous data entry
- Accountability partner to the listing team
- Support for Listing Manager
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities / prioritization
- Focused on doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Proven ability to succeed
- High school graduate
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3 years of customer service experience
- 3 years of administrative experience