Your Job Title: Leasing Specialist
Where you will work: Keller Williams ONEChicago, Weinberg Choi Residential Team, 2211 N Elston Ave., Suite 104, Chicago, IL 60614
Supervisor: Stephanie Westergaard, Director of Growth
Who are we?
The Weinberg Choi Team is ranked in the top 15 teams in sales volume amongst 16,000 agents in Chicago. In 2020, we successfully closed $73.6 million in buyer and seller transactions. We are ranked in the top 1% of all brokers in the city. In addition, we are ranked and recognized in Illinois and nationally. The firm started in 2007 when college friends, Josh Weinberg and Tommy Choi, took their passion and hobby for real estate and turned it into a full-time business. Now, their mission is to support all of their clients’ perfect real estate goals, and build a team who leave legacies. Weinberg Choi supports local and national charities on a monthly basis through their 365 Days of Giving program and they strive to be leaders in the community and real estate industry.
Who are we looking for?
This hire will be the first Leasing Specialist for Weinberg Choi Residential so we’re looking for a trailblazer with an entrepreneurial spirit and a go-getter attitude to take advantage of the massive opportunity to support renter and landlord clients and build out the rental division of Weinberg Choi. The Leasing Specialist must be a licensed realtor and have passed the Illinois and national portions of the realtor exam. This person is able to connect and build rapport with people quickly. Their work ethic is second to none and take advantage of seasonality in the rental market in Chicago. They creatively find ways to hit their metrics and goals. They are motivated by converting leads through follow up systems. They are very professional and clearly communicate expectations with their clients. We’re looking for someone with a sense of urgency, someone who thrives in consistency, and someone who is not easily discouraged. The Leasing Specialist lives and breathes the idea that a renter today is a buyer tomorrow, and a landlord today will be doing more transactions in the future to build their real estate portfolio and these are all opportunities for our organization.
What will you do?
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Rental client showings and executed leases
- Landlord listings from start to finish
- Executing the tenant and landlord touch programs already in place and expanding on this system to enhance the experience for our previous clients
- Lead generation to discover new leasing opportunities
- Building relationships with property managers to support their landlord residents
- Director of Growth – weekly
- Transaction Coordinator – weekly
- Listing Specialists – when needed
- Buyer’s Specialists – when needed
- Communicates expectations with clients
- Uses the tools created to convert leads to clients
- Focused on integrity– doing things the right way
- Service-based attitude
- Sales experience and skills are a plus
- Must be a licensed realtor (passed both the Illinois state and national portion of the real estate exam)
TO APPLY: Send a cover letter and resume to Stephanie Westergaard via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Leasing Specialist Position”.