Your Job Title: Inside Sales Associate
Where you will work: Keller Williams ONEChicago, Weinberg Choi Residential Team, 2211 N Elston Ave., Suite 104, Chicago, IL 60614
Supervisor: Stephanie Westergaard, Director of Growth
Who are we?
The Weinberg Choi Team is ranked in the top 15 teams in sales volume amongst 16,000 agents in Chicago. In 2020, we successfully closed $73.6 million in buyer and seller transactions. We are ranked in the top 1% of all brokers in the city. In addition, we are ranked and recognized in Illinois and nationally. The firm started in 2007 when college friends, Josh Weinberg and Tommy Choi, took their passion and hobby for real estate and turned it into a full-time business. Now, their mission is to support all of their clients’ perfect real estate goals, and build a team who leave legacies. Weinberg Choi supports local and national charities on a monthly basis through their 365 Days of Giving program and they strive to be leaders in the community and real estate industry.
Who are we looking for?
The ISA has one goal in mind: provide the sales team with “at bats”. The more often they can get our Buyer’s Specialists and our Listing Specialists in the batter’s box, the more clients our team will be able to convert and support in their real estate needs. We’re looking for someone who is tech savvy and reliant on technology, someone who is task-based and enjoys tracking activities and seeing the results, someone who is personable and sincerely enjoys talking to people. We’re looking for someone who can stay focused on their daily initiatives and who is fueled by knowing the work isn’t complete until they hit their weekly standard. We’re looking for someone to be the first leg of the race and someone who knows the importance of being that first runner of the relay. It is their passion that the team hits their standards and maximizes their efficiency. The ISA doesn’t make excuses. The ISA doesn’t have biased or predetermined assumptions on leads — they are open-minded and are able to view each lead as an opportunity to book an appointment.
What will you do?
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Nurture the database by conducting quarterly care calls following the FORD model
- Calling database to extend invitations to our company events and collecting RSVPs
- Thanking contacts who attend/participate in our events
- Follow up with Open House unrepresented attendees
- Initial outreach and follow up for Facebook ad leads and other online lead opportunities
- Calling / communication to FSBOs, Cancelleds, Expireds
- Listing Specialists – daily
- Buyer’s Specialists – daily
- Listing Manager – daily-to-weekly
- Director of Growth – weekly
- ISAs on other mega teams – weekly
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong technology skills and ability to learn and use new technology systems
- Strong organization and ability to keep track of tasks and next steps
- Not easily distracted
- Focused on integrity– doing things the right way
- Service-based attitude
- Ability to build trusting relationships with teammates
- Recruiting experience and skills are a plus
TO APPLY: Send a cover letter and resume to Stephanie Westergaard via email to email@example.com with the subject line “Inside Sales Associate Position”