Your Job Title: Executive Concierge
Where you will work: Keller Williams ONEChicago, Weinberg Choi Residential, 2211 N Elston Ave., Chicago, IL 60614
Supervisor: Stephanie Westergaard, Director of Growth
Who are we?
The Weinberg Choi Team is ranked in the top 15 teams in sales volume amongst 16,000 agents in Chicago. In 2020, we successfully closed $74 million in buyer and seller transactions. We are ranked in the top 1% of all brokers in the city. In addition, we are ranked and recognized in Illinois and nationally. The firm started in 2007 when college friends, Josh Weinberg and Tommy Choi, took their passion and hobby for real estate and turned it into a full-time business. Now, our mission is to support all of our client’s perfect real estate goals and build a team that leave legacies. Weinberg Choi supports local and national charities on a monthly basis through their 365 Days of Giving program and they strive to be leaders in the community and real estate industry.
Who are we looking for?
The Executive Concierge is an individual who is willing and able to earn the right to be part of The Weinberg Choi Residential team. This person has a “take charge” mindset, is able to solve problems independently, and has a natural tendency to think in advance so that the team is well informed for future initiatives. This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. The Executive Concierge is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, integrity, and consistent communication. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted; they are able to move quickly from one objective to the next. This individual may exhibit the desire to influence.
An Executive Concierge is deeply committed to supporting the organization’s founders, Josh Weinberg & Tommy Choi, in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team. This person will be the main accountability partner for the whole team and will be viewed as the main decision-maker for the growth and success of the organization. As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for training additional team members to ensure all administrative tasks are completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
What will you do? These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
● Build, implement, and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database
management, information management, and back-office support
● Create the agenda for quarterly business strategy meetings
● Organize and maintain Tommy and Josh’s email inboxes
● Update and maintain systems and standards and document these systems so that the full the team can access them
● Coordinate client gifting and organize referral gifting plan
● Keep Tommy and Josh informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
● Responsible for training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative team members
● Do strategic scheduling for all appointments for Tommy and Josh and confirming all appointments
● Plan and execute our team’s monthly charity activities
● Plan a monthly fun / social activity for the team
● Order buyer closing gifts
● Request reviews from our closed clients
● Send handwritten birthday cards to all clients and other cards for job promotions, engagements, pregnancy announcements, etc.
● Curate the content for the monthly e-newsletter, update the recipients who receive it, and send it out between the 13th-15th of each month
● Send the monthly team member’s video to our database between the 30th-2nd of each month
● Send monthly homeowner anniversary e-cards
● Plan and execute the four events the company does per year (Family Appreciation Event, Golf Outing, Happy Hour, Thanksgiving Pie Giveaway)
● Post daily to social media on the business’s Instagram and Facebook
● Be the expert on the CRM, Command, and set up SmartPlans for each agent on the team
● Seek out additional opportunities, be a “YES” person, be a leader!
Essential duties and responsibilities
● System development, implementation, and management
● Information management
● Accountability partner to the team
● Client communication
● Event Planning
● Director of Operations- daily
● Transaction Coordinator- weekly
● Listing Manager- weekly
● Co-founders- daily
● Buyers/Sellers/Vendors – daily-to-weekly
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
● Great ability to focus
● Focused on doing things the right way
● Calm under pressure
● Learning based
● Service-based attitude
● Proven ability to succeed
● High school graduate
● Bachelor’s degree preferred
● 1 – 3 years of customer service experience
● 1 – 3 years of administrative experience
TO APPLY: Send a cover letter and resume to Stephanie Westergaard via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Executive Concierge Position