Your Job Title: Showing Assistant
Where you will work: Keller Williams Chicago Lincoln Park; Weinberg Choi Residential Team; 2211 N Elston Ave., Suite 104, Chicago, IL 60614
Supervisor: Krista Harkin, Lead Buyer’s Specialist
Who are we?
The Weinberg Choi Team is ranked in the top 20 teams in sales volume amongst 14,800 agents in Chicago, which is in the top 1% of all brokers in the city. Additionally, we are ranked and recognized in Illinois and nationally. The firm started in 2007 when college friends, Josh Weinberg and Tommy Choi, took their passion and hobby for real estate and turned it into a full-time business. Now, the mission is to support all of our clients in their perfect real estate experience, and build a team who leave legacies. Weinberg Choi supports local and national charities on a monthly basis through their 365 Days of Giving program and they strive to be leaders in the community and real estate industry.
What will you do?
These are the standards a well-above average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Create and build your database
- Lead generate daily
- Practice scripting with our team and Keller Williams colleagues
- Conduct listing showings
- Accompany inspections, appraisals, additional appointments
- Shadow on buyer client showings
- Attend all trainings hosted at our brokerage
- Host Open Houses with our team
- Do mock Buyer Consultations with our team members
- Read and understand “Millionaire Real Estate Agent”
Passed both portions of the real estate licensing exam (Illinois and National)
- Great ability to focus
- Ability to be flexible and pivot when plans change
- Disciplined to stick to a schedule
- Learning based
- Service-based attitude
TO APPLY: Send a resume to Josh Weinberg at email@example.com.