The Client Experience Specialist is an individual who acts as a wealth of knowledge and mentor to our clients. This person has a “take charge” mindset, is able to solve problems independently and quickly, and has a natural tendency to think in advance so that the team is set up for success. This person is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, integrity, and consistent communication.
What will you do?
- Show homes to prospective home buyer clients
- Show Weinberg Choi listings to other prospective buyers/agents
- Attend appraisals, inspections, and additional appointments
- Host Open Houses for our listings
- Support team with runner duties such as hanging signs, setting up lockboxes, picking up printed materials, dropping off earnest money checks, etc.
- Communicate with seller clients after appointments
- Relay feedback to buyer’s agents after buyer showings
- Provide feedback for buyer showings via Showingtime to the listing agent
- Conduct Design Consultations for Weinberg Choi listings
- Vast understanding of the home buying process
- Keen ability to read people
- Focused on integrity– doing things the right way
- Learning based
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- High school graduate
- 3+ years of sales experience